DONETSK - A total of 266 facilities affected by hostilities in Donetsk Oblast have been restored over the past week, the regional state administration said on Monday, citing the regional department of economics.
A total of 5,163 facilities have been rebuilt in Donetsk region as of Dec. 12, according to the regional authorities.
“Reconstruction of the facilities damaged by hostilities requires Hr 2.767 billion. By last Friday, Hr 35.8 million had been spent,” the spokesperson said.
The region spent Hr 5.6 million to rebuild 410 residential buildings, Hr 6.5 million to restore power supplies to 153 towns and villages and eight power-supply facilities, and Hr 3.9 million on 66 thermal-power supply facilities, the regional state administration said.
“Furthermore, Hr 6.6 million was spent to restore gas supplies to four towns, repair 1,215 gas pipelines and reconnect 3,234 private houses to gas,” the spokesperson said.
Donetsk region also spent Hr 13.1 million to repair 72 social-infrastructure facilities.