You're reading: Self-proclaimed Donetsk Republic reports delay of Russian humanitarian aid arrival

Donetsk - The arrival of the next Russian Emergency Situations Ministry humanitarian convoy in Donetsk has been delayed indefinitely, a source in the Donbas restoration management center told.

Earlier reports had said the Russian humanitarian truck convoy was due to reach Donetsk on Nov. 14.

“We had been expecting the cargo today, but that will not happen today. The reason for the [shipment] being called off is unknown to us so far,” the source said.

The new date for the arrival of the humanitarian aid has not been disclosed.