Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman has said that the bill on de-occupation of Donbas was not submitted to the government and the Cabinet will participate in its development in due time.
“In fact, this document has not been submitted to the government and it is difficult for me to comment on it. I know that these discussions are underway. We will definitely take part in this at some stage,” he said on ICTV on July 3.
The prime minister said that the Cabinet had previously adopted a strategy for the reintegration of the Russian-occupied parts of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, and he believes that it should be put in the basis of the bill.
According to him, everything that concerns the east of Ukraine is the prerogative of the president and the National Security and Defense Council, since an “anti-terrorist operation” is being conducted there.